PERMATA HATIKU

PERMATA HATIKU
Anak-anak adalah pendorong untuk aku terus melangkah kedepan, mengharungi onak dan duri. Kerana mereka aku masih bertahan dan akan terus menyayangi mereka selama-lamanya.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

BROKEN ROPES

Sitting alone...
With anger and sadness
Bitterness surrounds me
My world full of darkness
My heart beats fast
Blood flowing rough against my veins
Pain pounding my wholeness.

Ah!!!
My rope breaks
And hope fades away
What can I do to ease myself?
How can I face all these sorrows?
What can I do to be able to accept these?
It’s too painful
It’s too bitter
Its killing me!
No one can help me
Nothing can ease my burdens!

Then…
Lord, I remember YOU
Kneeling here…
I am knocking at your door
Asking from YOU Lord
And I know…
YOU will never give me stones
If I asked for a bowl of rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment